Mirror check! Is the image you see what you want this Christmas?
Brunette or blonde. Tall or Short. Curvy or Petite. Ugly or beautiful.
It doesn’t matter! It is the lack of care with the personal image that can reflect a different look than the one you would like to have, particularly at this time of the parties where you will get together with family and friends. The neglect of some care with personal image – may it be due to lack of time, money, and mainly due to lack of information – can lower your self-esteem to dangerous levels. Not so much for falling short of the beauty standards of others, but more for falling below the image you wanted to have for festive season.
So if you already look at yourself with respect, why not start looking elegant too? It doesn’t matter if you live in the Algarve, if you are passing through one of the most beautiful regions in Portugal or if you came on purpose for New Year’s Eve, ensure your hair is well-groomed, your skin is glowing, your is face nourished, and your nails are neat and healthy, among other precautions, with the appearance in general that are fundamental to being (more) happy. Yes, because an elegant look goes a long way towards improving your well-being and, as a result, your relationships and even your performance at work.
Why it is essential to take care of your appearance
Wherever you are (including on vacations in the Algarve), it is important to have a routine of personal image care that generates positive impacts in addition to smooth skin, beautiful hair and a stunning outfit.
- Taking care of your appearance increases your self-esteem and makes you feel more confident in yourself and more willing to try new challenges.
- If you take the time to take care of yourself, you improve your self-knowledge and realize who you really are and where you want to go. And don’t think that this time for self-care will affect the family sphere! On the contrary, it can contribute to a good balance between your different responsibilities.
- If you take care of your hair and skin, you will avoid some of the effects of the passage of time and you will feel younger.
- Making sure you look good will also improve your working life, regardless of the type of job. And that’s because the way you present yourself impacts how others see you, which can open many doors.
- If the image reflected in the mirror is the one you would like to see, your mood instantly improves and you begin to analyze everything more optimistically.
- If you take care of your look, you can easily start and maintain your relationships, because you feel more beautiful and confident, more aware of your needs and better able to pay attention to the needs of others.
7 Tips To Achieve Your Best Version
Is it difficult to improve your appearance and achieve your best version? Worry no more! Just follow these tips to become a prettier woman this Christmas!
1. Eat Healthily
We are what we eat, so investing in a balanced diet is essential to feel healthier and more beautiful.
2. Practice physical exercise
Start exercising regularly to stimulate blood circulation, burn fat and stay in shape. If you don’t have time to go to the gym, take advantage of the outdoor spaces to exercise (and there are so many in the Algarve!), even if only by taking a walk.
3. Renew Your Wardrobe
Dresses, pants, skirts, blouses, shoes, belts, earrings… Clothes and accessories also contribute to a good presentation. And in that sense, it’s important to visit some of the most renowned fashion stores in the Algarve and renew your clothes… or at least invest in a pair of clothes that reflect fashion trends and express your personal taste, without putting it out of favor!
4. Take Care Of Your Facial Skin
Clean, exfoliate, tone and moisturize the skin on your face and body regularly to ensure your beauty and health. Apply quality products at home or seek help from a beauty center in the Algarve.
5. Treat Your Hands And Nails
As your hands also age and lose shine and elasticity, you should not forget to moisturize them daily, apply sunscreen and wear gloves in jobs that damage the skin. And with regard to fingernails and toenails, regardless of your favorite type of manicure, it’s a good idea to keep them clean and moisturized so that you always have beautiful hands.
6. Bet On Make-up
Make-up is also part of your care routine for your personal image. This doesn’t mean that you have to apply foundation, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick every day, but when you do (and please put on make-up every now and then and create different looks!) remember to look for brands and products that value their strengths.
7. Go To The Hairdresser
New clothes, shiny skin, varnished nails, good make-up… and unfixed hair? No way! Haircare is essential to improve your image, after all, hair frames the face and is one of the attributes that people notice first. So, accept one last tip: make an appointment at a hairdresser in the Algarve to wash, moisturize, treat, cut, arrange and make the appropriate coloration.
- Invest in deep hydration and hair fiber rebuilding treatments to restore strength and shine to your hair.
- Look for a hair salon in the Algarve capable of studying your physical and psychological characteristics to create the most suitable haircut.
- Enhance your natural color, make highlights or try new hair color. It’s in your hair that your journey towards a new feeling of joy and well-being begins!
By following these tips, you will feel happier, prettier and more confident during festive season, yes, but also in your daily life, in family and social life, at work or even in a job interview!
Taking care of your image is taking care of your future! Book with us today!